Sunday, July 22, 2012

MOJO Monday 250 {Dream}

Here is my card for this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I had a lot of fun with these new papers from My Mind's Eye. I can see myself using lots of these in the near future if I can find the time. So far I am pretty much on schedule for making, on average, a card a day this summer. I have to admit, though, that 10 of those were for a set for my MIL for her birthday. Oh well, that still makes 20! Plus two more later on today! ;)


Here is the sketch:




Card ingredients:

Stamps: Verve Blue Skies
Paper: PTI white, My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dilly Dally DP
Ink: versafine onyx black, circle nestabilities, Wilton doily, SU! ribbon, PTI ribbon, PTI felt
Accessories: PTI flower die

Have a great day!

Melisa







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Melisa. I love the doily, and such a sweet sentiment.

    Buffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Melisa! Woodgrain, a doily, and my favorite color combo! Happy sigh :)

    ReplyDelete