Monday, July 30, 2012

... a little birdie told me...

...about this week's CASE Study Blog challenge. This is the last week with muse Kristii Lockart. Here is my card.


Card ingredients:

Stamps: SU! A Little Birdie Told Me
Paper: SU! crumb cake, PTI aqua mist, Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer
Ink: versafine onyx black
Accessories: Wilton doily, crochet thread, button

Here is Kristii's card that inspired my card. I was inspired by Kristii's bird and her embossed doilies and went from there. I pulled out an oldie but goodie Stampin' Up! stamp set: A Little Birdie Told Me.


Have a great day wherever you are!

Melisa

3 comments:

  1. oh, this is just gorgeous! LOVE the little banner and all the vintage touches :) Pure eye candy :) It's wonderful seeing more of your work this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee! This is super sweet!
    Thanks for studying with us this week on CASE Study! :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! I love the little banner. Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

    ReplyDelete