Tuesday, July 31, 2012

hiking with dad...

I made this card for my dad for his birthday and it also fits for one of the Dare to Get Dirty challenges going on this week. Last year I made a card for each and every challenge. This year I'll have time to make a few. Check out the challenges if you are interested. You have to be a fan club member to do so... but it is so worth it. Lots of fun! Check out the Splitcoast blinky on my sidebar for more information.

I scanned an old photo of my dad and me and my sister and brother and cut it out to make it look like a polaroid photo. Got this idea from my friend Maureen who makes wonderful photo cards for her family.


Card ingredients:

Stamps: Verve Making a Statement
Paper: My Mind's Eye Kraft Funday and Miss Caroline DP, SU! crumb cake
Ink: SU! Choc chip
Accessories: crochet thread, dimensionals

Have a great day!

Melisa

1 comment:

  1. adorable! I love the "real" vintage feel of the photo :) He'll treasure this for sure :) And there's that fun banner again!

    ReplyDelete