Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Birthday, little gardener!

I had so much fun with this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I made the sketch square, though, to fit the glassine bag I wanted to include on the front with a little tag.

 
Card ingredients:

Stamps: Verve Making a Statement, Big Wish, My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Mud Buddies
Paper: PTI white, SU! crumb cake, My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline 6 X 6 DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,
Accessories: SU! scallop edge punch, Verve loopy flowers dies, SU! seam binding, buttons, PTI glassine bag


I loved the sketch so much that I made another card for my brother's 40th birthday. Used lots of different stamps on this one: Verve, Papertrey and My Favorite Things.

 Card ingredients:

Stamps: Verve Seeing Stars, PTI Birthday by the Numbers, My Favorite Things Ticket Die-Namics
Paper: PTI white, SU! sahara sand, Echo Park A Boy's Life 6 x 6 DP
Ink: versafine onyx black, SU! wild wasabi, real red, summer sun
Accessories: SU! ribbon, MFT ticket die, PTI glassine bag, PTI polka dot ribbon

Here is the sketch if you are interested in playing along:


Have a great day!

Melisa

1 comment:

  1. You sure know how to rock those colourful patterned papers! lOVE the bags on front and how you can peak through to see the tags :)

    ReplyDelete