Sunday, July 8, 2012

Handmade Button Bits

Yay! It's summer time! After a busy school  year, I now have a little more time to make cards! Looking forward to making a card a day before school starts again in the fall. Today, I made a card for the Splitcoaststampers CAS challenge from last Monday. The challenge last Monday was to use navy, olive and white on a card. Here is my creation:


Card ingredients:

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Blooming Button Bits, and  Button Boutique, Verve Sunny Days
Paper: PTI white
Ink: SU! old olive, night of navy
Accessories: PTI button card die, buttons

Have a great day!

Melisa

1 comment:

  1. I love your crafting goal this summer :) What a clean and crisp look! Love the button card! Hope you can make it up for coffee this week...I need some help putting up my vinyl sayings :)

    ReplyDelete